Name:
Location: United States

A New Yorker relocated to Florida. I have fifteen years in the IT industry, with stints in product management, database management, application programming... I've been a CIO, a consultant, a software evangelist... one of these days I'll write up a proper profile.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Opinion - Windows Vista Release Date

A blog created by Thomas has claimed to have deduced that the release date for Windows Vista will be December 1st. I'm not sure that he's really serious. The basis of the argument is that he reports that he found that the server sponsoring the contest for guessing the release date divides guesses into the categories of "early" and "late," and that November 30/December 1 is the dividing line.

This doesn't sound like a logical hiding place for an important corporate policy. Still, overall, it sounds like harmless fun to speculate. My personal guess when I had visited that site was March 15, 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home