Name:
Location: United States

A New Yorker relocated to Florida. I have fifteen years in the IT industry, with stints in product management, database management, application programming... I've been a CIO, a consultant, a software evangelist... one of these days I'll write up a proper profile.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

News - February CTP Press Previews

Infoworld has published an article entitled Windows Vista preview to feature Sidebar, Gadgets. Of particular note is the pitching of sidebar gadgets for enterprise use. I'm not aware that similar products such as Tiger dashboard apps or Yahoo Widgets are being targeted at Enterprise developers, but maybe it's not so far fetched. Google Desktop seems to be a must-have for some executives I've worked with, and when that first came out they were all ga-ga over Google Maps appearing inside the sidebar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home